суббота, 23 апреля 2016 г.

Yesterday was an incredible day. 

I woke up at 7:50, quickly washed my face and ran into the street, where the bus was already waiting for me. 30 other girls also were there, but this bus was to small for all of us, we spread a blanket straight on the floor and some of us sat down there. Our driver was driving very slowly, about 60km/h, but i had a feeling like it was 20km/h. 
Driving for three hours and breaking the 200 km we arrived to an incredible place. Sharyn Canyon. 90 km in length and depth 150 to 300 metersMy heart stopped when I saw how majestic nature is. 
We went down the hill and went to the river Sharyn. On the way back a large part of our group went on a dangerous slope but I decided not to risk. I was alone in the canyon among the huge rocks. Breathless silence. I was so impressed by the wildlife, that it seemed, like a pack of coyotes is about to jump out of the corner.  Passing all the way under the scorching sun, I finally were on the bus, but I did not find a part of the group that climbed the hill at the beginning. We started to look for them and about an hour later they found their way. Then we went back home at night. Road took away all my strength, but I will definitely be back there again to make sense of my life in this breathtaking silence...





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий